Home » » Manny Pacquiao: Timothy Bradley rematch not about 'revenge'

Manny Pacquiao: Timothy Bradley rematch not about 'revenge'

Written By Alyzza Agustin on Friday, March 28, 2014 | 6:03 AM


Boxer Manny Pacquiao says his Timothy Bradley rematch for the World Welterweight Championship title is about sport, not revenge
The Filipino boxer will battle American Timothy Bradley to try and retain the World Welterweight Championship title on April 12 in Las Vegas.
"I don't think vengence or revenge, but I think it's just sports, you know. I have to prove that I can still fight and that I am the winner," Pacquiao said while training at the "Wild Card" boxing gym in Los Angeles.
Since the early 2000s, Pacquiao has become one of the most successful boxers of all time, with many boxing outlets rating him as the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Spam Comments Will Be Ignored or Deleted